This Sunday, May 30th:
- There will be two services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- We will recognize our Preschool and High School Graduates at 10:20 am between the two services.
- Pastor Drew will begin teaching a new sermon series entitled, “Next Steps”.
- The passages for this week’s Scripture Engagement time are 2 Corinthians 5:17, Ezekiel 36:26, and Romans 12:2 if you would like to read or study them before this Sunday.
- There will be Kid’s Country and Connect Preteen programming, as well as nursery & toddler care during the 10:30 am service.
- “Made to Praise” Kids’ Choir will meet this Sunday during the 9:00 am service. They will be dismissed following adult worship.
- There will be coffee and light refreshments between the two services.
- The service will be live streamed during the 9:00 am service. It will be posted on Face Book if you prefer to watch the service at a later time.
Junior/Senior High Summer Camp:
Summer camp will be June 24-27 at Beulah Beach Camp in Vermilion, Ohio. This camp is for all students currently in 6th-12th grade and will include one day at Cedar Point. The cost is $290 by June 2nd. Registration forms are available at the Info Desk. Contact Pastor Jordan for more info.
Registation for VBS:
VBS is just around the corner! If you have not yet registered your child for VBS, please use the link below or visit the registration table in the church foyer. Vacation Bible School will take place June 7-11 from 5:45-8:00pm and is for children ages 4 years through 3rd grade. It’s going to be an amazing week, so don’t miss out!
Kids – https://newlifefellowshipkids.myanswers.com/mystery-island/register/
Set up for VBS, Sunday June 6th:
We will be transforming the church into our island theme on Sunday, June 6th at 5 PM. Sunday’s work day will include dinner and a chance for fellowship as we work together to decorate the church. We would like to invite any and all adults to come help us, for whatever period of time they can. Some ideas of what all we will be doing are: setting up rotation stations, building decor, setting up team tables, setting the stage/large group area, and setting up the foyer for new registrants and check-in. We ask for adults only, so the kids can be surprised on Monday night and because there will be a lot of building and putting things together.
Prayer Walk for Vacation Bible School:
On Monday, June 7th, there will be a prayer walk from 9-11am at New Life. Everyone is invited to participate. Please contact Joyce Brown if you would like more information.