This Sunday, February 7th, there will be two services at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. Pastor Drew will continue teaching his sermon series, “New Mercies”. There will be nursery & toddler care and children’s programming for all ages during the second service. If you prefer, you may attend the first service and sit together as a family. The service will be live streamed during the 9:00 am service. It will be posted on Face Book if you prefer to watch the service at a later time.
Little Sprouts Preschool is now accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year. If you would like an application, you can contact Molly Ryall or Missy Eichelberger. The younger class is for students ages 3-4 years old (the child must be 3 by February 1, 2021). The older class is for students 4-5 years old (the child must be 4 by August 1, 2021). Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you!
Connect Ministry Winter Retreat:
The Preteen winter retreat for grades 4th-6th is planned for March 5-7. The retreat will take place at the Prairie Camp Retreat Center (Goshen, IN) and the cost is $25 for the entire weekend. Please register your child by February 14th. If you have questions, you may contact our Preteen Director, Kerin Miller.
“Made to Praise” Children’s Choir:
Beginning on March 7th, we will be offering a 4 week kids choir for children 5 years through 3rd grade. It will be a 60 minute class that takes place during the first service (9:00-10:00am). Sign ups will be available at the info desk. The children will be singing on Palm Sunday. For more information, or if you would be willing to help with this ministry, please contact Tori Bultemeier.
CPC Baby Bottle Drive:
Compassion Pregnancy Center’s annual baby bottle drive has begun. Baby bottles are available in the foyer for you to take home, fill with change, and return by Sunday, Feb. 28th. Your loose change will allow Compassion Pregnancy Center to continue caring for mothers and babies, and in so doing, honor the sanctity of life. Thank you!
Ways to Give at NLF:
As the new year begins, we celebrate God’s faithfulness to New Life! Thanks to your generous giving, New Life continues to be able to do ministry and impact our community for His glory. If you desire to give to the ministries of New Life there are several ways to do that:
- Send your tithe to: NLF Church PO Box 399 Topeka IN 46571.
- On-line Giving: Visit nlf-online.org and click on the “GIVE” tab found at the top of our web page. This will take you to our give page, where you can then click a link “ONLINE DONATIONS”. This will take you offsite to a page where you can enter in your personal information.
- Giving Envelopes: If you would like to have a set of numbered giving envelopes, please stop by the Info desk to sign up. If you already have a set of 2021 giving envelopes, but have not yet picked them up, they are also available at the Info desk; if you would like your giving envelopes mailed to you, please respond to this email and we will be happy to send them to you.
- Electronic Giving: If you would like an electronic giving form, please visit the Info Desk.
- You may also contact Becky Hunsberger at email@example.com if you have any questions about giving. Thank you for your continued interest in supporting the work of New Life Fellowship!
On the Calendar:
Ladies Bible Study: Mondays at 10:00 am and 6:30 pm
Student Ministry: Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 pm
Moms In Prayer: Every Other Wednesday at 9:00 am (Next meeting, Feb. 10th)