Women’s Book Club
How it works
- Read one book per month (primary fiction)
- Join a text-chat group dedicated to that month’s book
- Pop in/out each month as your time allows
- Meet once a month to discuss and select the next book.
- Individual members will take turns recommending a new book that hasn’t already been read by any members of the group.
- The selected member will host the end-of-the-month discussion. This can be in a public place or at home (but simple).
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Julie Wiard @ (260) 409-6615 or email@example.com